Traditional or contemporary
- Accessing both core and specialist asset classes cost effectively, in an environment of lower market returns, competitive costs become increasingly important. We believe that our services are innovative and extremely cost competitive.
- Understanding risk – Progressive’s approach to risk management starts with building a comprehensive understanding of the options available. We look to add value in periods of low index returns and oscillating stock markets, with a focus on producing the best risk adjusted returns, taking account of the impact of charges and taxation.
- Tax efficient – planning to make full use of tax allowances. Most investors still do not utilise core allowances and reliefs that could dramatically affect real returns. The preservation, enhancement and generation of wealth can be seriously compromised if the optimal tax planning solution is not in place. Progressive specialise in both the simple (pensions & NISAs, use of annual capital gains allowances) and the more specialist tax planning areas including: trusts, BPR, EIS and VCT. In-depth specialist knowledge enables Progressive to access unique options, offering enhanced investor value in addition to a far higher level of understanding of the full range of market options. This expertise is particularly relevant when considering income, capital gains and inheritance tax planning.
- Cashflow and liquidity – understanding investor needs is paramount to finding the right solution, careful analysis can bring clarity in this area and help in making key financial planning decisions.
- Progressive work closely with professional connections, recognising the need to work with experts in specialist areas.